Old February 3rd 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DeWayne

Default Wireless Headphones?

Anyone recommend some decent wireless headphones for shortwave? Tnx!

Old February 4th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Denley

DeWayne wrote:
Anyone recommend some decent wireless headphones for shortwave? Tnx!

I am using the AR wireless headphones ( I don't think the have a model
number) and they work just fine. The wife loves 'em!

--
Brian Denley

Old February 4th 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
PJ Hoban

DeWayne wrote:
Anyone recommend some decent wireless headphones for shortwave? Tnx!

I have been using Acoustic Research headphones for about 2 years.
I am very pleased with them. I can walk around the house and into the
yard without any problem.
Fidelity is excellent, comfortable enough to wear for hours, and the
battery life is pretty good as well.

look at bestbuy for a complete description.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1065169560328

PJ in NJ
Old February 4th 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
R.F. Collins

Anyone tried the 900 MHz headphones for amateur radio use?

Jim

Old February 4th 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Denley

PJ Hoban wrote:
DeWayne wrote:
Anyone recommend some decent wireless headphones for shortwave? Tnx!

I have been using Acoustic Research headphones for about 2 years.
I am very pleased with them. I can walk around the house and into the
yard without any problem.
Fidelity is excellent, comfortable enough to wear for hours, and the
battery life is pretty good as well.

look at bestbuy for a complete description.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1065169560328

PJ in NJ

Yep those are the ones I have!

--
Brian Denley

Old February 4th 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DeWayne

"PJ Hoban" wrote in message
DeWayne wrote:
Anyone recommend some decent wireless headphones for shortwave? Tnx!

I have been using Acoustic Research headphones for about 2 years.
I am very pleased with them. I can walk around the house and into the
yard without any problem.
Fidelity is excellent, comfortable enough to wear for hours, and the
battery life is pretty good as well.

look at bestbuy for a complete description.

Looks like I can get them for $44.94 including shipping from Amazon.com.
Thanks for the help!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1065169560328

PJ in NJ

Anyone Have Info on Rock County Wisconsin? zerg90 Scanner 1 August 1st 05 06:25 PM
wireless headphones Bob Antenna 3 July 1st 05 05:14 AM
CREATING wireless interference 2.4Ghz? [email protected] Shortwave 8 May 30th 05 04:21 AM
900mhz Wireless headphones Jglassaz General 1 August 13th 04 11:25 PM
FCC'S Wireless Bureau announces reorganization John Bartley I solved my XP problems w/ Service P Policy 0 November 27th 03 01:26 AM