Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 4th 06, 11:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default A NEW RECEIVER IS COMING: DSP KWZ30-2

A NEW RECEIVER IS COMING: DSP KWZ30-2

Hello! From time to time I kept an eye on the Kneisner+Doering site,
waiting for information about the successor model to their KWZ-30, a
new model that had never materialized for years. Now it seems that
the wait is nearly over.

Go to http://kd-elektronik.com/index_e.html and click on "DSP
Receiver" and "DSP Receiver KWZ30-2". For the time being, only the
preliminary technical specifications are available, but I'm looking
forward to reading more about it. I own and like their KWZ-30; I hope
the KWZ30-2 will be a step forward, in comparison to an already very
interesting receiver. Usual disclaimer: I have no commercial
connection with K+D; I'm posting this message only for your
information. 73 (Fabrizio Magrone, Forlì, Italy, Feb 4, HCDX via DXLD 6-023)

dxAce
Michigan
USA