Old February 6th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe,rec.arts.comics.dc.universe,rec.music.dylan
Dan

Default - Pronounciation of Mxyzptlk...

Is it really necessary to keep cross-posting this thread on the
Springsteen newsgroup?

Old February 6th 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe,rec.arts.comics.dc.universe,rec.music.dylan
Rachel Dylan

Bored in the USA, I was
Bored in the USA-AYAY!

Bruce who?

Is he JEWISH?

If not, then I agree.

Why should we here in rec.music.dylan care about him, since his music
sucks?

Old February 6th 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe,rec.arts.comics.dc.universe,rec.music.dylan
Rachel Dylan

Did he attend Bob's 30th Anniversary Celebration?

Old February 6th 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe,rec.arts.comics.dc.universe,rec.music.dylan
Rachel Dylan

WAIT A MINUTE! WAIT A MINUTE! WAIT A MINUTE!

He played with Jakob!

I'm sorry, Mr. Springsteen.

But I still don't like your music or singing. I don't have any of your
albums.

Except that song Glory Days. (I don't have it, but I LIKE it,
OKAY?????)

and I think you are nice looking. and a nice person. i read about what
you do in new jersey.

i'm not from new jersey.

i'm from Princeton!

Old February 7th 06, 08:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe,rec.arts.comics.dc.universe,rec.music.dylan
clifto

Rachel Dylan wrote:
Bruce who?
[snip]
Why should we here in rec.music.dylan care about him, since his music
sucks?

I have no words. My sides hurt, the tears run free... but I have no words.

Old February 7th 06, 12:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe,rec.arts.comics.dc.universe,rec.music.dylan
Rachel Golda Ben-Levi

did you read my follow up posts, or just butt in in the middle of the
thread, like i always do?

i'm just a dylan girl, is all, OKAY????????????

Old February 17th 06, 07:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe,rec.arts.comics.dc.universe,rec.music.dylan
clifto

Rachel Golda Ben-Levi wrote:
did you read my follow up posts, or just butt in in the middle of the
thread, like i always do?

i'm just a dylan girl, is all, OKAY????????????

"To each his own," said the old lady as she kissed the cow.

--
Hillary Clinton lambasted the 24-hour delay between the Cheney hunting accident
and his notifying the press. If asked why it took her 6 DAYS to notify anyone