Old February 9th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default IBM Power6 to 6GHz

www.google.com Gyration Gyrotransport Mouse

I read about that new Gyration mouse last month on January 22.A lot of
people download files and things in their laptop computers to take to
work to do presentations. www.gyration.com has developed a nifty
little device so that people wont have to lug their laptop computers
from home to their office work computers or vicea versa.Check it out,you
can tote it on your keychain,in your pocket,in your purse.
www.iocell.com has a few nifty little gadgets too.I have a Gyration mini
keyboard and mouse for my computer,I bought them at an Office Depot
store for $118.00 plus Mississippi Ripp Off sales taxes.
cuhulin