Old February 9th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default No Snow at Winter Olympics

http://sports.bostonherald.com/winte...ticleid=125033

Old February 9th 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen

They need to go to Mt. Rainier and points north - the place is getting
plastered, unlike last year, which (IIRC) was a record low year for
snow in the Cascades.

Bruce Jensen

Old February 9th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

This morning on his Supertalk Mississippi Radio talk show,Paul Gallo
said the weather folks are predicting snow for North and central
Mississippi in the next few days.I am going to the food store tomorrow
and I will also buy a film cartridge for my camera,(Kodak Advantix F600
camera) if it snows here,I will take a few pictures.
cuhulin

Old February 9th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John S.

David wrote:
http://sports.bostonherald.com/winte...ticleid=125033

It is ski resort, or at least a jumping off place for the alps. But
I'm sure snow machines will make lots of fluffy stuff.

Old February 9th 06, 05:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On 9 Feb 2006 09:12:35 -0800, "John S." wrote:

David wrote:
http://sports.bostonherald.com/winte...ticleid=125033

It is ski resort, or at least a jumping off place for the alps. But
I'm sure snow machines will make lots of fluffy stuff.

Snow machines don't work at 59 degrees. They are trucking the stuff
in.

Old February 9th 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Fast Eddie from England (I think he is from England) was the best
Athlete the Olympics ever saw.
cuhulin