RadioBanter

-   -   Guess how much (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/88524-guess-how-much.html)

Unrevealed Source February 15th 06 03:19 AM

Guess how much

Let's see who can come the closest to guessing how much this radio will sell
for:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

It does look interesting, but I'm sure it will be WAY higher than my limit
within a short time. Any guesses?

Bob Miller February 15th 06 03:46 AM

Guess how much

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:19:57 -0500, "Unrevealed Source"
wrote:

Let's see who can come the closest to guessing how much this radio will sell
for:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

It does look interesting, but I'm sure it will be WAY higher than my limit
within a short time. Any guesses?

Well, I guess, my question is, is it a Zenith, or is it a brand new
Chinese copy? (Kinda like my Chinese facsimile of Betty Crocker's 1950
Picture Cooking Book.)

bob
k5qwg

m II February 15th 06 04:21 AM

Guess how much

Bob Miller wrote:

Well, I guess, my question is, is it a Zenith, or is it a brand new
Chinese copy? (Kinda like my Chinese facsimile of Betty Crocker's 1950
Picture Cooking Book.)

Not too likely.

http://i14.ebayimg.com/04/i/06/3b/39/06_1.JPG

mike

[email protected] February 15th 06 06:10 AM

Guess how much

I think it will sell for over $800.00.There are a lot of people out
there who have money to burn.
cuhulin

Joe Analssandrini February 21st 06 02:27 PM

Guess how much

It's up to $670.00 with only 10 hours to go. Better hurry if you want
to part with your money!

Joe

Joe Analssandrini February 21st 06 11:33 PM

Guess how much

$1050.00 with one hour twelve minutes left. SUCKERS UNITE! You have
NOTHING to lose but your money!

Joe

Joe Analssandrini February 21st 06 11:39 PM

Guess how much

All kidding aside, I will state that it is gratifying to see that
classic SW radios can be sold for a great deal of money IF they are in
new or like-new shape. It behooves all of us to make sure that we keep
our radios in as pristine condition as possible and also to keep all
boxes, packing material, manuals, and even orginal
advertisements/catalogs, etc. to offer someday to a subsequent
purchaser. I have done this and I've told my wife that she should try
to sell my radios, hopefully for a good price, after I go to the great
"Radio Shack in the Sky."

I sincerely hope the person who buys this Trans-Oceanic truly
appreciates it and gives it the care it deserves.

Best,

Joe

Joe Analssandrini February 22nd 06 12:51 AM

Guess how much

$1425.00 !

Best to the new owner.

Joe

[email protected] February 22nd 06 01:03 AM

Guess how much

I like to see fine old Rados like that rescued and hopefully well taken
care of.
cuhulin