Old February 15th 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Unrevealed Source

Default Guess how much

Let's see who can come the closest to guessing how much this radio will sell
for:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

It does look interesting, but I'm sure it will be WAY higher than my limit
within a short time. Any guesses?

Old February 15th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Miller

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:19:57 -0500, "Unrevealed Source"
wrote:

Let's see who can come the closest to guessing how much this radio will sell
for:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

It does look interesting, but I'm sure it will be WAY higher than my limit
within a short time. Any guesses?

Well, I guess, my question is, is it a Zenith, or is it a brand new
Chinese copy? (Kinda like my Chinese facsimile of Betty Crocker's 1950
Picture Cooking Book.)

bob
k5qwg

Old February 15th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Bob Miller wrote:

Well, I guess, my question is, is it a Zenith, or is it a brand new
Chinese copy? (Kinda like my Chinese facsimile of Betty Crocker's 1950
Picture Cooking Book.)

Not too likely.

http://i14.ebayimg.com/04/i/06/3b/39/06_1.JPG

mike
Old February 15th 06, 07:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I think it will sell for over $800.00.There are a lot of people out
there who have money to burn.
cuhulin

Old February 21st 06, 03:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe Analssandrini

It's up to $670.00 with only 10 hours to go. Better hurry if you want
to part with your money!

Joe

Old February 22nd 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe Analssandrini

$1050.00 with one hour twelve minutes left. SUCKERS UNITE! You have
NOTHING to lose but your money!

Joe

Old February 22nd 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe Analssandrini

All kidding aside, I will state that it is gratifying to see that
classic SW radios can be sold for a great deal of money IF they are in
new or like-new shape. It behooves all of us to make sure that we keep
our radios in as pristine condition as possible and also to keep all
boxes, packing material, manuals, and even orginal
advertisements/catalogs, etc. to offer someday to a subsequent
purchaser. I have done this and I've told my wife that she should try
to sell my radios, hopefully for a good price, after I go to the great
"Radio Shack in the Sky."

I sincerely hope the person who buys this Trans-Oceanic truly
appreciates it and gives it the care it deserves.

Best,

Joe

Old February 22nd 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe Analssandrini

$1425.00 !

Best to the new owner.

Joe

Old February 22nd 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I like to see fine old Rados like that rescued and hopefully well taken
care of.
cuhulin

I guess stevie does not understand negitive campaigning an old friend Policy 0 December 8th 05 10:25 AM
I Guess he's gone Burr Shortwave 2 May 13th 05 06:13 PM
Guess I am!! Burr Shortwave 8 January 24th 05 07:34 AM
Rough guess at these impedances... Paul Burridge Homebrew 0 May 11th 04 07:49 PM
Anyone want to take a guess at what this is all about ?? N2FF ARRL election to be contested ? Steve Stone Policy 2 September 4th 03 10:25 PM