RadioBanter

-   -   Ionosphere (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/88566-ionosphere.html)

Verstaldin February 15th 06 11:55 PM

Ionosphere

If the ionosphere gets any quieter, we are going to have to create our own
layers LOL.

Verstaldin February 16th 06 03:19 AM

Ionosphere

Nahh, I like my steaks medium LOL.

"David" wrote in message
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 23:55:34 GMT, "Verstaldin"
wrote:

If the ionosphere gets any quieter, we are going to have to create our own
layers LOL.

Call HAARP.

Telamon February 16th 06 04:42 AM

Ionosphere

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

In article t,
"Verstaldin" wrote:

If the ionosphere gets any quieter, we are going to have to create our own
layers LOL.

Kp index has been up to 4 for the last 6 hours so it is not that quiet.

The solar wind speed has been picking up lately and also getting a
little gusty. This will cause the ionosphere to be unsettled at times.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

weatherall February 16th 06 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Verstaldin
If the ionosphere gets any quieter, we are going to have to create our own layers LOL.

Where are you located & what are you trying to hear?

Caveat Lector February 16th 06 03:47 PM

Ionosphere

Also called a Ham Radio Contest (;-) - Linears a bunch

--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !