Old February 15th 06, 11:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Verstaldin

Default Ionosphere

If the ionosphere gets any quieter, we are going to have to create our own
layers LOL.

Old February 16th 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Verstaldin

Nahh, I like my steaks medium LOL.

"David" wrote in message
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 23:55:34 GMT, "Verstaldin"
wrote:

If the ionosphere gets any quieter, we are going to have to create our own
layers LOL.

Call HAARP.

Old February 16th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

In article t,
"Verstaldin" wrote:

If the ionosphere gets any quieter, we are going to have to create our own
layers LOL.

Kp index has been up to 4 for the last 6 hours so it is not that quiet.

The solar wind speed has been picking up lately and also getting a
little gusty. This will cause the ionosphere to be unsettled at times.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 16th 06, 06:33 AM
Senior Member

Location: san francisco, ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verstaldin
If the ionosphere gets any quieter, we are going to have to create our own layers LOL.
Where are you located & what are you trying to hear?
__________________
weatherall :: http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/
Old February 16th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Caveat Lector

Also called a Ham Radio Contest (;-) - Linears a bunch

--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !

wrote:

If the ionosphere gets any quieter, we are going to have to create our own
layers LOL.

Call HAARP.

Feds War On Ionosphere Gets New Hardware David Shortwave 0 November 21st 05 03:48 PM
RF and the ionosphere [email protected] Shortwave 6 August 5th 05 07:06 PM
Study the Ionosphere SR Shortwave 4 April 19th 05 11:42 PM
"D" Layer in the Ionosphere Harveyat8c43z0 Shortwave 4 January 8th 05 07:11 AM
Ionosphere charge Tom Bruhns Antenna 2 October 31st 03 12:08 AM