Old February 16th 06, 05:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
FDR

Default World and USA media reporting on VP accidents

"Telamon" wrote in message
Stupid trolling goofs and reporters in the media that hate the Bush
administration will go on and on about a hunting accident but ignore a
former VP committing treason.

Clinton was also responsible for getting that hunter shot.

Here are articles about the Al Gore speech accident in Saudi Arabia.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/viewstor...%5Carchive%5C2
00602%5CPOL20060214a.html

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48838

http://www.themoderatevoice.com/posts/1139861375.shtml

I've heard about the hunting accident in all the USA media and numerous
short wave stations and practically nothing about what Gore spoke about
in Saudi Arabia. I would not even know about the Gore speech except for
the web news.

If you heard about the Gore speech on short wave post it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California