Old February 16th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default CAMSPAC info

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 20:43:11 GMT, "Verstaldin"
wrote:

For anyone interested in Coast Guard communications, this webpage gives a
lot of helpful information.
http://www.uscg.mil/pacarea/camspac/index.htm

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...oint-reyes.htm

Old February 16th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:02:30 GMT, "Verstaldin"
wrote:

.. .

http://www.w4rfd.com/hf_weather_nets.html

Old February 17th 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Verstaldin

I like to listen to shortwave. I'm not interested in eavesdropping or
conspiracy theories. My little Radio Shack DX-394 isn't capable of too much
and I'm not financially in a position to have what I'd like etc. s.

I know that the universe has a lot of mysteries and possibilities, just as
"spock" said s. Any government will try to take advantage of anything it
knows that the rest of the world does not, including our own government.
But there is not a lot I can do, except vote s FWIW. Mother Nature still
has a lot of secrets she isn't going to reveal easilly. God still has the
power over everything, in spite of what some think. A being such as
ourselves can think pretty highly of themselves, but in the end, we are put
in the ground, and governments or political ideologies cease to matter
Any agony we can feel or suffer in this life is inconsequential compared to
the next .

I am still in awe that electronics can do what they do in spite of
everything in our universe . I am sobered by the thought that our existance
requires so much struggle for so little gain, and that we have attained what
we have at the cost we have paid. It can take entire lives to pass on what
constitutes an advance; everything can be lost in an instance of
unimaginable violence. I would think the human race could take a hint

"David" wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:02:30 GMT, "Verstaldin"
wrote:

. ..

Old February 17th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 00:01:13 GMT, "Verstaldin"
wrote:

[...]

That's why I sent you a list of Utility stations.

It's not really a stereotypical conspiracy if they're doing it out in
the open.