Old February 18th 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default EKKO Stamps

Anybody remember the EKKO Stamps? I've a few around here somewhere.

At any rate, here's a EKKO Stamp site:

http://members.shaw.ca/ekko/

(via Glenn Hauser, World of Radio Extra 65)

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 20th 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
sapper

Thanks for posting this.I collect U.S.,Canada and Newfoundland stamps
but never saw any of these before.
Ace,what became of Jay Marvin?

Old February 20th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

sapper wrote:

Thanks for posting this.I collect U.S.,Canada and Newfoundland stamps
but never saw any of these before.
Ace,what became of Jay Marvin?

Still working at a radio station in Boulder, CO (760 AM) as far as I know.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 20th 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo

"dxAce" wrote in message

sapper wrote:

Thanks for posting this.I collect U.S.,Canada and Newfoundland stamps
but never saw any of these before.
Ace,what became of Jay Marvin?

Still working at a radio station in Boulder, CO (760 AM) as far as I know.

Actually, the station is in Thornton, a near northern suburb of Denver and
farther from Boulder than Denver. It broadcasts out of the Clear Channel
cluster facilities in Denver, and behaves like a Denver station. It is not
in Boulder.

Still having trouble with your radio stations, I see.

Old February 20th 06, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.dumbass.rickets
dxAce

David Eduardo (known troll) wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

sapper wrote:

Thanks for posting this.I collect U.S.,Canada and Newfoundland stamps
but never saw any of these before.
Ace,what became of Jay Marvin?

Still working at a radio station in Boulder, CO (760 AM) as far as I know.

Actually, the station is in Thornton, a near northern suburb of Denver and
farther from Boulder than Denver. It broadcasts out of the Clear Channel
cluster facilities in Denver, and behaves like a Denver station. It is not
in Boulder.

Still having trouble with your radio stations, I see.

Take it up with Jay, dip****. Here are HIS words from HIS blog, 4 March 2005:

"I have just finished my first week on AM760, Boulder's Progressive Talk. It has
been more fun than I have had in years! It's so cool to be in love with work
again".

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 20th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.dumbass.rickets
David Eduardo

"dxAce" wrote in message

sapper wrote:

[...]

So, your excuse for posting erroneous information is that someone told you,
so it must be so.

The fact that the KKZN studios are on South Monaco in Denver says a lot.

Old February 21st 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.dumbass.rickets,alt.troll.gleason
dxAce

"dxAce" wrote in message

sapper wrote:

[...]

He works there, dip****!

Take it up with him and the station, 'tard boy, and try to troll somewhere else.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 21st 06, 04:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.dumbass.rickets,alt.troll.gleason
David Eduardo

"dxAce" wrote in message

David "HFBPO" Eduardo wrote:

So, your excuse for posting erroneous information is that someone told
you,
so it must be so.

He works there, dip****!

He also thinks that Cuba is a paradise. Not someone I would select as a
credible witness.