Old February 20th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
WR

Default St. Helena

I know this is not shortwave and I haven't seen this posted before,but I
thought some of you might like to know "Saint FM" is streaming live on the
internet at:

http://www.saintfm/listen_live.htm or...

http://www.live-radio.net/africa.shtml

I sent them a reception report for their Oct. 23, 1999 final shortwave
broadcast and an e-mail follow-up report a few years later,but no joy....

Old February 20th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Simon Mason

"WR" wrote in message
. com...
I know this is not shortwave and I haven't seen this posted before,but I
thought some of you might like to know "Saint FM" is streaming live on the
internet at:

http://www.saintfm/listen_live.htm or...

http://www.live-radio.net/africa.shtml

I sent them a reception report for their Oct. 23, 1999 final shortwave
broadcast and an e-mail follow-up report a few years later,but no joy....

Here's what you could have won ...

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/sthelena.jpg

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

Old February 20th 06, 06:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

WR wrote:

I know this is not shortwave and I haven't seen this posted before,but I
thought some of you might like to know "Saint FM" is streaming live on the
internet at:

http://www.saintfm/listen_live.htm or...

http://www.live-radio.net/africa.shtml

I sent them a reception report for their Oct. 23, 1999 final shortwave
broadcast and an e-mail follow-up report a few years later,but no joy....

As I recall, a lot of folks had problems obtaining a QSL for the last broadcast.

QSL'd here for their 1990 broadcast.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 21st 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
WR

"Simon Mason" wrote in message

"WR" wrote in message
. com...
I know this is not shortwave and I haven't seen this posted before,but I
thought some of you might like to know "Saint FM" is streaming live on the
internet at:

http://www.saintfm/listen_live.htm or...

http://www.live-radio.net/africa.shtml

I sent them a reception report for their Oct. 23, 1999 final shortwave
broadcast and an e-mail follow-up report a few years later,but no joy....

Here's what you could have won ...

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/sthelena.jpg

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

Thanks for rubbing it in Simon!
WR

Old February 21st 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Ron Hardin

WR wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
..

. com..

http://rhhardin.home.mindspring.com/sthid.ram real audio

--
Ron Hardin

St. Helena dxAce Shortwave 0 August 24th 05 12:09 AM
St. Helena QSL N8KDV Shortwave 1 May 7th 04 12:03 AM