Old February 20th 06, 06:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default GE Superadio price

Here's a recent auction for a GE Superadio II. Closed at $178.37.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GE-SUPERADIO-II-AM-FM-SUPER-RADIO-EXCELLENT_W0QQitemZ6605228174QQcategoryZ932QQssPag eNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 20th 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John S.

dxAce wrote:
Here's a recent auction for a GE Superadio II. Closed at $178.37.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GE-SUPERADIO-II-AM-FM-SUPER-RADIO-EXCELLENT_W0QQitemZ6605228174QQcategoryZ932QQssPag eNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Now that is indeed an unusual auction, because the high bidder wanted
the radio more than the second highest bidder.

Old February 21st 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

John S. wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Here's a recent auction for a GE Superadio II. Closed at $178.37.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GE-SUPERADIO-II-AM-FM-SUPER-RADIO-EXCELLENT_W0QQitemZ6605228174QQcategoryZ932QQssPag eNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Now that is indeed an unusual auction, because the high bidder wanted
the radio more than the second highest bidder.

Trust the Ace to think that's unusual.

mike

Old February 21st 06, 12:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

m II wrote:

John S. wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Here's a recent auction for a GE Superadio II. Closed at $178.37.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GE-SUPERADIO-II-AM-FM-SUPER-RADIO-EXCELLENT_W0QQitemZ6605228174QQcategoryZ932QQssPag eNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Now that is indeed an unusual auction, because the high bidder wanted
the radio more than the second highest bidder.

Trust the Ace to think that's unusual.

Did I say that I thought anything was unusual, 'tard boy? Merely noting the high price.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 21st 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
an_old_friend

Default more from Mr tard

dxAce wrote:

Did I say that I thought anything was unusual, 'tard boy?

you do have a limited vocabulary

Old February 21st 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...political_puns

Old February 21st 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

an_old_friend wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Did I say that I thought anything was unusual, 'tard boy?

you do have a limited vocabulary

Perhaps, but even so it certainly exceeds yours, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 22nd 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

David wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...political_puns

It's no use. He can't remember even ONE new insult out of that bunch.
Thanks for trying to get some variety into his rather lackluster
attempts at communication.

mike