Old February 20th 06, 10:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike maghakian

Default web site updated

I have updated the pics of my radio collection room since I had to
reorganize it for new additions of the past month or so and the soon to be
here NRD-515 with controller and speaker.

http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian

Old February 20th 06, 10:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Rikk

Hey Mike
That is one very impressive collection you have there, I bet it took you a
while to get that lot.
I have taken a shine to the FRG-7 you have there, I would certainly like
that radio..
Well done on your collection.
regards
Rikk

Old February 20th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

In article ,
"mike maghakian" wrote:

I have updated the pics of my radio collection room since I had to
reorganize it for new additions of the past month or so and the soon
to be here NRD-515 with controller and speaker.

http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian

So which radio does Suzy like to listen to the most?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 20th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Nice website,Mike.I wrote it down in a big tablet I keep radio websites
in.google.com Drake Mystery Radio

Drake made at least one radio they never did put on the market.A few
months ago,I saw something on the internet about that.
cuhulin

Old February 21st 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Radio TexMex

mike maghakian wrote:

I have updated the pics of my radio collection room since I had to
reorganize it for new additions of the past month or so and the soon to be
here NRD-515 with controller and speaker.

http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian

Nice collection there Mike!!! Good show, too.

Can I come over?

- Matt

Old February 22nd 06, 12:51 AM
Senior Member

Location: san francisco, ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike maghakian
I have updated the pics of my radio collection room since I had to
reorganize it for new additions of the past month or so and the soon to be
here NRD-515 with controller and speaker.

http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian
What models are the red Tecsun BCLs? (2000 or 3000) Is there a red BCL-2000?
__________________
weatherall :: http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/
Old February 22nd 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike maghakian

they are both extremely early BCL-2000's. they are slightly different and
that is why I have two.

I don't have a BCL-3000, but I do have a 350DL that I got used and it is in
my other room

DXAsia site updated N8KDV Shortwave 0 April 20th 04 12:08 PM
updated scanner site mitbr Shortwave 0 March 3rd 04 03:48 PM
amateur radio/astronomy Web Site Updated Brian Webb Homebrew 0 January 28th 04 02:36 AM
FS or trade site updated today gundoc Equipment 0 August 11th 03 05:07 PM