Old February 20th 06, 10:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

Default Why Not Air America Radio ? - We really need an Anti-Bush 'clandestine' SW Station...

In article . com,
"RHF" wrote:

RD - So doesn't Air America accomplish all this from
within the USA ? = http://www.airamericaradio.com/

* Air America is : Anti-Bush / Anti-Cheney

* Air America is : Anti-Conservative

* Air America is : Anti-Republican

* Air America is : Anti-Christian / Anti--Persons-of-Faith

* Air America is : Anti-Life-for-Babies {Pro-Abortion}

* Air America is : Anti-Death-Penelty {Pro-Life-for-Murders}

1. Air America Can Be Heard 24/7 in All Major Metro-Areas
on a common AM/FM Radio found in every home, at work
and in just about every car and truck.

2. Air America Can Be Heard on XM Satellite Radio
http://www.xmradio.com/programming/c...age.jsp?ch=167

3. Air America Can Be Heard 24/365 on the Internet around
the whole World by everyone with a Computer or iPod/iTunes.

Air America - Oops - Sorry No Body Listens )
[ It's as 'if' Air America was on Shortwave Radio :]

It is carried around here on KIST 1340 talk radio out of Santa Barbara
and I have listened to it. I have been sorry every time I have so far.
The programs are nether informative or entertaining. The programs are
boring and most of the time the air personality just takes cheap shots
at politicos and generally don't back up their views.

The worst criticism I can level at them is the repetitive nature of the
speech. For instance one person said the word "stupid" about a dozen
times over a couple minutes time. I want to throw a shoe at the radio at
that point. I don't even remember who the air personality was (male) or
who he thought was "stupid" but I just could not listen to it anymore. I
hope people reading this understand that it has nothing to do with his
opinion just that I hated the delivery similar to hearing the same
insipid commercial for the one hundredth time.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 20th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Why Not Air America Radio ? - We really need an Anti-Bush'clan...

I can't pick up that station here in the daytime.It might be on one of
those Memphis radio stations,but I dont think I want to try to pick it
up at night time.
cuhulin

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1415 ­ September 24, 2004 Radionews CB 0 September 24th 04 05:55 PM