RadioBanter

-   -   We really need an anti-Bush clandestine SW station... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/89121-re-we-really-need-anti-bush-clandestine-sw-station.html)

Radio TexMex February 21st 06 09:35 PM

We really need an anti-Bush clandestine SW station...

running dogg wrote:

I think a true clandestine targeting the US is needed. It needs to be
totally secret (not broadcast on WRMI) and dedicated to the overthrow of
the US govt, and indeed all govts. I tried to buy a transciever
clandestinely several years ago, but everybody wanted to see my ham
license. I didn't get anything then, and I sort of dropped out of pirate
radio, but now I think that Bush's crimes are so severe, and coverage so
limited, that a clandestine station is needed.

Oh great, another one of these. Alex Jones is already doing everything you
mentioned. He gets re-broadcasted on little FM micro-broadcasters all over
the US. No-one (FCC) seems to care, or has the time to care about all of
these so-called Part 15 Micro-broadcasters. The ones here in Austin are
*clearly* using more power than whatever the FCC states is legal for Part
15 transmitters - and have been for a few years. It seems like the FCC
isn't going after these guys (Radio Free Austin) like they use to.

If you're gonna do the pirate thing, why not at least be somewhat original.
Play some Frank Zappa or something weird. Do something that will catch a
browsing listener's ear.

I think Alex Jones has all your conspiracy broadcasting covered.

Cheers,
Matt