Old February 21st 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Radio TexMex

Default We really need an anti-Bush clandestine SW station...

running dogg wrote:

I think a true clandestine targeting the US is needed. It needs to be
totally secret (not broadcast on WRMI) and dedicated to the overthrow of
the US govt, and indeed all govts. I tried to buy a transciever
clandestinely several years ago, but everybody wanted to see my ham
license. I didn't get anything then, and I sort of dropped out of pirate
radio, but now I think that Bush's crimes are so severe, and coverage so
limited, that a clandestine station is needed.

Oh great, another one of these. Alex Jones is already doing everything you
mentioned. He gets re-broadcasted on little FM micro-broadcasters all over
the US. No-one (FCC) seems to care, or has the time to care about all of
these so-called Part 15 Micro-broadcasters. The ones here in Austin are
*clearly* using more power than whatever the FCC states is legal for Part
15 transmitters - and have been for a few years. It seems like the FCC
isn't going after these guys (Radio Free Austin) like they use to.

If you're gonna do the pirate thing, why not at least be somewhat original.
Play some Frank Zappa or something weird. Do something that will catch a
browsing listener's ear.

I think Alex Jones has all your conspiracy broadcasting covered.

Cheers,
Matt

KC8LDO Innocent I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 0 November 8th 05 07:56 PM
FCC SHUTS DOWN the 'Boy Broadcaster" from ME Maritime Phone Patcher General 105 September 30th 05 04:17 PM
Radio call letters: What do they mean? Mike Terry Broadcasting 34 March 7th 05 03:47 AM
FCC Amateur Radio Enforcement Letters for the Period Ending May 1, 2004 private General 0 May 10th 04 09:39 PM
Why did Bush run away from service in Vietnam? RHF Shortwave 1 July 21st 03 10:46 PM