Old February 22nd 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Lisa Simpson

Default birds?

cool, thanx!

"dxAce" wrote in message

Lisa Simpson wrote:

I just picked up birds singing on 11880 @ 2048 UT 02/21/06! ?

It's an interval signal used by RAI, Italy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 22nd 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Verstaldin

Canaries I think, and I used to love hearing them Radio New Zealand used
to have a ntive bird for an interval signal that would knock your socs off
but I haven't heard it in quite a while - I don;t get up too early anymore
S.

"Lisa Simpson" wrote in message
m...
cool, thanx!

birds? running dogg Shortwave 4 February 21st 06 10:23 PM
birds? bpnjensen Shortwave 2 February 21st 06 10:22 PM
Slightly OT again; Wind Power [email protected] Shortwave 20 October 2nd 05 05:50 PM
Bird Brained Question AA5QT Antenna 20 June 27th 04 01:37 PM
Bird Brained Question Chuck Antenna 24 June 26th 04 01:46 AM