RadioBanter

-   -   Sony SW77 general questions (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/89328-re-sony-sw77-general-questions.html)

Joe Analssandrini February 24th 06 06:50 PM

Sony SW77 general questions

Please let us all know if it is truly as represented on eBay.

Best of luck,

Joe

Rikk February 24th 06 08:05 PM

Sony SW77 general questions

yes I wil lol
rikk

oups.com...

Rikk February 24th 06 08:07 PM

Sony SW77 general questions

Have a look at it, it looks a nice one....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sony-ICF-SW77-...QQcmdZViewItem

Rikk February 25th 06 10:27 AM

Sony SW77 general questions

Hi all
Well, I got the SW77 this morning, and as stated on ebay, it is indded near
mint condition, not a mark anywhere on it.
I did a quick run through the bands and all appears perfect
As of now I am very pleased with it indeed, and look forward to getting to
grips with it a bit later on.
All I can say upto now is that it hears everything my 2010 can hear, but
with better audio and easier ssb tuning
regards
Rikk

SeeingEyeD0g February 25th 06 06:08 PM

Sony SW77 general questions

Go away! Stop bragging! (nice radio-smirk)

"Rikk" wrote in message
Have a look at it, it looks a nice one....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sony-ICF-SW77-..._W0QQitemZ5868
908949QQcategoryZ39993QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Rikk February 25th 06 06:37 PM

Sony SW77 general questions

Hi
:-)) thanks SeeingEye, Yes, I am very happy with it.
cheers
Rikk