Old February 24th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe Analssandrini

Default Sony SW77 general questions

Please let us all know if it is truly as represented on eBay.

Best of luck,

Joe

Old February 24th 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Rikk

yes I wil lol
rikk

oups.com...

Old February 24th 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Rikk

Have a look at it, it looks a nice one....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sony-ICF-SW77-...QQcmdZViewItem

Old February 25th 06, 10:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Rikk

Hi all
Well, I got the SW77 this morning, and as stated on ebay, it is indded near
mint condition, not a mark anywhere on it.
I did a quick run through the bands and all appears perfect
As of now I am very pleased with it indeed, and look forward to getting to
grips with it a bit later on.
All I can say upto now is that it hears everything my 2010 can hear, but
with better audio and easier ssb tuning
regards
Rikk

Old February 25th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SeeingEyeD0g

Go away! Stop bragging! (nice radio-smirk)

"Rikk" wrote in message
Have a look at it, it looks a nice one....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sony-ICF-SW77-..._W0QQitemZ5868
908949QQcategoryZ39993QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Old February 25th 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Rikk

Hi
:-)) thanks SeeingEye, Yes, I am very happy with it.
cheers
Rikk