Old February 25th 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
VOA SWLer

Default Voice of America - Transmitting Stations in Greece

Voice of Greece? Mark Zenier Shortwave 2 May 30th 05 11:10 PM
west north america frequency list Sherman Shortwave 2 April 18th 05 08:54 PM
15650 Voice Of Greece 1326 UTC?? Lucky Shortwave 1 November 20th 04 01:48 PM
High school radio stations alive and well Mike Terry Broadcasting 4 May 25th 04 03:55 PM