Old February 25th 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
DeWayne

Default FS: Icom R75 With Kiwa Mods and Remote

I have for sale a beautiful Icom R75 with the following Kiwa mods:

Sync upgrade $45
Audio upgrade $35
Audio Filter upgrade $35
AM BCB attn full disable $25

I just got the rig back from Kiwa this week so they are the latest mods. The
R75 is less than a year old. Serial # 0202691. I am the second owner. I am
selling because I found a mint Drake R8 that I had been looking for when I
bought the R75 : ) I doubt you could tell it from new except it's missing
two case screws.

It also has the incredible remote system seen he
http://www.swl-remotes.com/pages/13/

I will ship all of this for $595 UPS ground, insured and double boxed.
That's about the price of a new R75 alone. US Postal money order only. If
you want to pick it up bring $550 cash. I'm just west of Indy. Please reply
to:

Bill K9KZ
PH 317-846-0016
Carmel, IN

Old February 28th 06, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
junius

Great! Enjoy that R8!

junius

Old February 28th 06, 06:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
DeWayne

I'm sure I will. I anxious to try out the AOR LA-380 loop with the R8.

"junius" wrote in message
oups.com...
Great! Enjoy that R8!

junius