RadioBanter

-   -   Hey Lisa (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/89847-hey-lisa.html)

Michael Lawson March 3rd 06 04:24 PM

Hey Lisa

Got a quick question for you; can you e-mail me?

--Mike L.

FDR March 3rd 06 05:14 PM

Hey Lisa

"Michael Lawson" wrote in message
Got a quick question for you; can you e-mail me?

--Mike L.

No, she will not go out with you.

[email protected] March 3rd 06 05:34 PM

Hey Lisa

I am not going to bug Lisa to email me.I am too stupid and crazy anyway.
cuhulin

Michael Lawson March 3rd 06 07:21 PM

Hey Lisa

"FDR" wrote in message

"Michael Lawson" wrote in message
Got a quick question for you; can you e-mail me?

--Mike L.

No, she will not go out with you.

Wasn't going to ask; I'm married with three kids. ;-)

--Mike L.

Lisa Simpson March 3rd 06 09:37 PM

Hey Lisa

Assume you meant this Lisa?

Lisa Simpson March 5th 06 02:09 AM

Hey Lisa

ok, responded off-group as requested . . .

"Michael Lawson" wrote in message
You're the only one I know on r.r.s. I'd have e-mailed
you already except for that return.

--Mike L.

Assume you meant this Lisa?

[email protected] March 5th 06 03:10 PM

Hey Lisa

www.gitpicker.com Song List,Red River Valley.

Come and sittt by my sideeee ere you leave me,,,,,,, do not hassssten to
biddd me adooo,,,,,, just rememberrrr the Mississippi Deltaaaaa,,,,,,,,,
and the Mississippi Cowwwwboy who lovvvved you so trueeeee,,,,,,,,
cuhulin,the Mississippi Cowboy