Old March 3rd 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Michael Lawson

Default Hey Lisa

Got a quick question for you; can you e-mail me?

--Mike L.

Old March 3rd 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
FDR

"Michael Lawson" wrote in message
Got a quick question for you; can you e-mail me?

--Mike L.

No, she will not go out with you.

Old March 3rd 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am not going to bug Lisa to email me.I am too stupid and crazy anyway.
cuhulin

Old March 3rd 06, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Michael Lawson

"FDR" wrote in message

"Michael Lawson" wrote in message
Got a quick question for you; can you e-mail me?

--Mike L.

No, she will not go out with you.

Wasn't going to ask; I'm married with three kids. ;-)

--Mike L.

Old March 3rd 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Lisa Simpson

Assume you meant this Lisa?

Old March 5th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Lisa Simpson

ok, responded off-group as requested . . .

"Michael Lawson" wrote in message
You're the only one I know on r.r.s. I'd have e-mailed
you already except for that return.

--Mike L.

Assume you meant this Lisa?

Old March 5th 06, 03:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.gitpicker.com Song List,Red River Valley.

Come and sittt by my sideeee ere you leave me,,,,,,, do not hassssten to
biddd me adooo,,,,,, just rememberrrr the Mississippi Deltaaaaa,,,,,,,,,
and the Mississippi Cowwwwboy who lovvvved you so trueeeee,,,,,,,,
cuhulin,the Mississippi Cowboy