RadioBanter

-   -   Can't we ALL just get along? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/90081-cant-we-all-just-get-along.html)

cainbryan March 7th 06 12:44 AM

Can't we ALL just get along?

It looks like the best of the best frequent here, but apparently have
some long-fermented disagreements.Is there a mod here that can post
topics,and keep things in line? Glenn Hauser would never allow these
bickerings at ODXA.

dxAce March 7th 06 12:51 AM

Can't we ALL just get along?

cainbryan wrote:

It looks like the best of the best frequent here, but apparently have
some long-fermented disagreements.Is there a mod here that can post
topics,and keep things in line? Glenn Hauser would never allow these
bickerings at ODXA.

What does Glenn Hauser have to do with ODXA?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

cainbryan March 7th 06 01:01 AM

Can't we ALL just get along?

He posts at their Yahoo blog.

dxAce March 7th 06 01:21 AM

Can't we ALL just get along?

cainbryan wrote:

He posts at their Yahoo blog.

OhhhhhhhhhK. But what does that have to do with "Glenn Hauser would never allow
these bickerings at ODXA".

I get your point, but I don't think Glenn Hauser 'controls' the ODXA Yahoo
group.

Now the DXLD Yahoo group is an entirely different matter.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

David March 7th 06 01:33 AM

Can't we ALL just get along?

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 20:21:25 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

cainbryan wrote:

He posts at their Yahoo blog.

OhhhhhhhhhK. But what does that have to do with "Glenn Hauser would never allow
these bickerings at ODXA".

I get your point, but I don't think Glenn Hauser 'controls' the ODXA Yahoo
group.

Now the DXLD Yahoo group is an entirely different matter.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Well I'm glad we cleared that up.

dxAce March 7th 06 01:39 AM

Can't we ALL just get along?

wrote:

cainbryan wrote:

He posts at their Yahoo blog.

OhhhhhhhhhK. But what does that have to do with "Glenn Hauser would never allow
these bickerings at ODXA".

I get your point, but I don't think Glenn Hauser 'controls' the ODXA Yahoo
group.

Now the DXLD Yahoo group is an entirely different matter.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Well I'm glad we cleared that up.

I do it all for you.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Steve March 7th 06 02:02 AM

Can't we ALL just get along?

For you, clarity comes by the gram.

David March 7th 06 02:29 AM

Can't we ALL just get along?

On 6 Mar 2006 18:02:54 -0800, "Steve" wrote:

For you, clarity comes by the gram.

It's funny that you should mention heroin, as we produce over half the
world's illegal supply of raw opium.

Steve March 7th 06 02:37 AM

Can't we ALL just get along?

It might be funny that I should mention it, but it's not funny that
you're addicted to it. And look what it got you: Hepatitis C and who
knows what else.

Caveat Lector March 7th 06 02:51 AM

Can't we ALL just get along?

Well we haven't managed that in the last 2 million years, maybe in the next
2 million huh

--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !