Old March 7th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
cainbryan

Default Can't we ALL just get along?

It looks like the best of the best frequent here, but apparently have
some long-fermented disagreements.Is there a mod here that can post
topics,and keep things in line? Glenn Hauser would never allow these
bickerings at ODXA.

Old March 7th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

cainbryan wrote:

It looks like the best of the best frequent here, but apparently have
some long-fermented disagreements.Is there a mod here that can post
topics,and keep things in line? Glenn Hauser would never allow these
bickerings at ODXA.

What does Glenn Hauser have to do with ODXA?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 7th 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
cainbryan

He posts at their Yahoo blog.

Old March 7th 06, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

cainbryan wrote:

He posts at their Yahoo blog.

OhhhhhhhhhK. But what does that have to do with "Glenn Hauser would never allow
these bickerings at ODXA".

I get your point, but I don't think Glenn Hauser 'controls' the ODXA Yahoo
group.

Now the DXLD Yahoo group is an entirely different matter.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 7th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 20:21:25 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

cainbryan wrote:

He posts at their Yahoo blog.

OhhhhhhhhhK. But what does that have to do with "Glenn Hauser would never allow
these bickerings at ODXA".

I get your point, but I don't think Glenn Hauser 'controls' the ODXA Yahoo
group.

Now the DXLD Yahoo group is an entirely different matter.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Well I'm glad we cleared that up.

Old March 7th 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

wrote:

cainbryan wrote:

He posts at their Yahoo blog.

OhhhhhhhhhK. But what does that have to do with "Glenn Hauser would never allow
these bickerings at ODXA".

I get your point, but I don't think Glenn Hauser 'controls' the ODXA Yahoo
group.

Now the DXLD Yahoo group is an entirely different matter.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Well I'm glad we cleared that up.

I do it all for you.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 7th 06, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve

For you, clarity comes by the gram.

Old March 7th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On 6 Mar 2006 18:02:54 -0800, "Steve" wrote:

For you, clarity comes by the gram.

It's funny that you should mention heroin, as we produce over half the
world's illegal supply of raw opium.

Old March 7th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve

It might be funny that I should mention it, but it's not funny that
you're addicted to it. And look what it got you: Hepatitis C and who
knows what else.

Old March 7th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Caveat Lector

Well we haven't managed that in the last 2 million years, maybe in the next
2 million huh

--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !