RadioBanter

-   -   Numbers Station 13.691 MHz LSB (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/90208-numbers-station-13-691-mhz-lsb.html)

[email protected] March 9th 06 01:13 AM

Numbers Station 13.691 MHz LSB

I have been hearing a numbers station on 13.691 MHz LSB. Does anyone
know which station this is?

It appears each day at 0000 UTC (7:00 PM EST) on the top of the hour.

Thank-you....

Carlos

weatherall March 9th 06 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by
I have been hearing a numbers station on 13.691 MHz LSB. Does anyone know which station this is?

It appears each day at 0000 UTC (7:00 PM EST) on the top of the hour.

Carlos:
A good place to ask is the Enigma 2000 group on Yahoo. Where are you located? Have you heard it during the weekend?

[email protected] March 10th 06 12:23 AM

Numbers Station 13.691 MHz LSB

I listened again today and it was there again. Usually starts with a
bunch of tones, then followed by some code numbers.

I have not seen it listed so far on any of the Enigma sites I have
seen.

Carlos