Old March 9th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Numbers Station 13.691 MHz LSB

I have been hearing a numbers station on 13.691 MHz LSB. Does anyone
know which station this is?

It appears each day at 0000 UTC (7:00 PM EST) on the top of the hour.

Thank-you....

Carlos

Old March 9th 06, 07:00 AM
Senior Member

Location: san francisco, ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by
I have been hearing a numbers station on 13.691 MHz LSB. Does anyone know which station this is?

It appears each day at 0000 UTC (7:00 PM EST) on the top of the hour.
Carlos:
A good place to ask is the Enigma 2000 group on Yahoo. Where are you located? Have you heard it during the weekend?
weatherall :: http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/
Old March 10th 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I listened again today and it was there again. Usually starts with a
bunch of tones, then followed by some code numbers.

I have not seen it listed so far on any of the Enigma sites I have
seen.

Carlos