Old March 9th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Invader3K

Default 7110 khz at 2:30 UTC

Been hearing conversation between two men in Spanish for the last five
minutes...some interference, but there's a thunderstorm here in
Wisconsin. Seems to be a political discussion, as I heard "politico" a
few times and mention of Guantanamo. Now hearing a woman talking at
2:40 UTC.

Any ideas?

Old March 9th 06, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Invader3K

Figured it out, thanks to #wunclub...it's Radio Republica.

Old March 9th 06, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

In article .com,
"Invader3K" wrote:

Figured it out, thanks to #wunclub...it's Radio Republica.

Yes. 02:00 to 04:00 UTC in Spanish, daily, 100 kW, target is central
America.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 9th 06, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Verstaldin

And which country in Central America S ?
All life all holiness come from you O Lord

Old March 9th 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

In article et,
"Verstaldin" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article .com,
"Invader3K" wrote:

Figured it out, thanks to #wunclub...it's Radio Republica.

Yes. 02:00 to 04:00 UTC in Spanish, daily, 100 kW, target is central
America.

And which country in Central America S ?

All of them as they broadcast to the region.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old March 9th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Telamon wrote:

In article et,
"Verstaldin" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article .com,
"Invader3K" wrote:

Figured it out, thanks to #wunclub...it's Radio Republica.

Yes. 02:00 to 04:00 UTC in Spanish, daily, 100 kW, target is central
America.

And which country in Central America S ?

All of them as they broadcast to the region.

Isn't the target actually Cuba?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 9th 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article et,
"Verstaldin" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

In article .com,
"Invader3K" wrote:

Figured it out, thanks to #wunclub...it's Radio Republica.

Yes. 02:00 to 04:00 UTC in Spanish, daily, 100 kW, target is central
America.

And which country in Central America S ?

All of them as they broadcast to the region.

Isn't the target actually Cuba?

I was using ILG, which says it is directed to central America. The
target is written eCA so Cuba would be a good bet.

I don't know about the programming, which could very well be meant for
Cuba.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 9th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article et,
"Verstaldin" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

In article .com,
"Invader3K" wrote:

Figured it out, thanks to #wunclub...it's Radio Republica.

Yes. 02:00 to 04:00 UTC in Spanish, daily, 100 kW, target is central
America.

And which country in Central America S ?

All of them as they broadcast to the region.

Isn't the target actually Cuba?

I was using ILG, which says it is directed to central America. The
target is written eCA so Cuba would be a good bet.

I don't know about the programming, which could very well be meant for
Cuba.

Yes, it's a clandestine, directed to Cuba and dedicated I'm sure to the overthrow of
Fidel.

www.radiorepublica.org

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 9th 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article et,
"Verstaldin" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

.com
In article .com,
"Invader3K" wrote:

Figured it out, thanks to #wunclub...it's Radio Republica.

Yes. 02:00 to 04:00 UTC in Spanish, daily, 100 kW, target is
central
America.

And which country in Central America S ?

All of them as they broadcast to the region.

Isn't the target actually Cuba?

I was using ILG, which says it is directed to central America. The
target is written eCA so Cuba would be a good bet.

I don't know about the programming, which could very well be meant for
Cuba.

Yes, it's a clandestine, directed to Cuba and dedicated I'm sure to the
overthrow of
Fidel.

www.radiorepublica.org

I haven't listened for it . Do you get it? I expect it is jammed so at
least you and I would hear the jamming.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 9th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article et,
"Verstaldin" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

.com
In article .com,
"Invader3K" wrote:

Figured it out, thanks to #wunclub...it's Radio Republica.

Yes. 02:00 to 04:00 UTC in Spanish, daily, 100 kW, target is
central
America.

And which country in Central America S ?

All of them as they broadcast to the region.

Isn't the target actually Cuba?

I was using ILG, which says it is directed to central America. The
target is written eCA so Cuba would be a good bet.

I don't know about the programming, which could very well be meant for
Cuba.

Yes, it's a clandestine, directed to Cuba and dedicated I'm sure to the
overthrow of
Fidel.

www.radiorepublica.org

I haven't listened for it . Do you get it?

Yes, currently listening to it on 6135.

I expect it is jammed so at
least you and I would hear the jamming.

I can hear the jamming underneath, but it's fairly weak here and not annoying at
all. If I switch to the W-E antenna I don't hear the jamming at all.

It's fairly certain that the transmission(s) originate in Europe, some supposedly
via the UK.

dxAce
Michigan
USA