Old March 13th 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
DeWayne

Default WTB: Drake R8 Faceplate and Cover

Anyone have or know where I can buy a like new Drake R8 faceplate and top
cover. I'm only interested in like new condition. Thanks!

Old March 13th 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
David

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:02:56 GMT, "DeWayne" wrote:

Anyone have or know where I can buy a like new Drake R8 faceplate and top
cover. I'm only interested in like new condition. Thanks!

Inquiring minds want to know why...

Old March 13th 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
junius

I guess you've already tried calling R.L. Drake?

http://www.rldrake.com/tech/producthelp.html

Old March 13th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
DeWayne

"junius" wrote in message
oups.com...
I guess you've already tried calling R.L. Drake?

Yep. They don't even have R8B or A faceplates.

http://www.rldrake.com/tech/producthelp.html

Old March 13th 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
DeWayne

"David" wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:02:56 GMT, "DeWayne" wrote:

Anyone have or know where I can buy a like new Drake R8 faceplate and top
cover. I'm only interested in like new condition. Thanks!

Inquiring minds want to know why...

Want to make my R8 like new : )

Old March 13th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
David

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:23:26 GMT, "DeWayne" wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:02:56 GMT, "DeWayne" wrote:

Anyone have or know where I can buy a like new Drake R8 faceplate and top
cover. I'm only interested in like new condition. Thanks!

Inquiring minds want to know why...

Want to make my R8 like new : )

Black nail polish does wonders.

Old March 14th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Check eBay; I bought a NOS R8E faceplate (fits the R8) for 30 bucks a
few months ago. I think the seller's ID was TR7Dude, search for him and
see if he has any listed.

Brett

Old March 14th 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I can buy a super radio at the Goodwill store for four bucks.
cuhulin