Old March 15th 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Enigma machine kits,Transceivers and more.

About all I know (or I think I know according to some articles I read
about them many years ago) about the Enigma code machines is the Nazis
used them and the Japanese had a version of them.Either a Brit or an
American guy took one of them to U.S.A.to be figured out and
copied.U.S.Military was decyphering the Enigma machines and the Nazis
never did know they were being decyphered during World War Two.
Not too far back,some people in the soc.history.war.world-war-ii news
group were talking about the Enigma code machines.
cuhulin

Old March 16th 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Caveat Lector

Default All About Enigma machines

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_machine

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/war/wwtwo/enigma_01.shtml