Old March 19th 06, 07:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Henry Kolesnik

Default Jerrold Texscan 9300A ?

I just picked this cable TV test set which is a Sweep Spectrum Analyzer and
I think it and the RF sweep gen go up to 300 MHz. It still kind of works
but has several capacitors disconnected on some of the boards. I've
Googled, Dogpiled and Vivisimoed and can't find any info. I'd like to find
a manual/schematic, specs, ops manual or whatever and hope someone out there
has a copy I can buy.
tnx
Hank wd5jfr