Old March 19th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default Upcoming Pirate Radio-The Crystal Ship

I just received this from the op of The Crystal Ship:

Happy Sunday, Pirate Radio Addicts!

Tighten the belt on your arm, and run that coax into it, 'cuz The Crystal Ship
is ready to mainline you!

(DISCLAIMER: We do not advocate drug use... unless, well, you have nothing
better to do. Well, ok, we don't 'advocate' it... you do what you want...)

We are going on the air on 6,875 kHz, starting about 2300 utc (yeah, a bit
late) ending before WWRB (or whomever) comes on at 0000. Around 0000 or shortly
thereafter, after checking general loggings on the frn.net/vines/, we may
probably tune up on about 4,070 kHz.

Opening music will be a set by Blue Oyster Cult, one of our bands of choice
from the early 80s.

Cheers!

73s and FIGHT for FREE RADIO!

The Poet
The Crystal Ship

The Free Radio Network: http://www.frn.net/
F.R.N. Message Boards: http://www.frn.net/vines/
Pirate Radio Webstreams: http://www.hakston.tripod.com/
Pirate Radio Archive: http://www.piratedxer.com/archive.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 19th 06, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Verstaldin

Don't people have enough people trying to mess with their heads - do they need to scramble what they have left s ? The government would be glad to that for you for free LOL, no drugs needed.

I sure wish I could get permission from the building owners to put up a decent antenna LOL.

All life all holiness come from you O Lord
http://pwp.surfglobal.net/mjmiller/index.htm

Old March 19th 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO

S9 to 10 over into Uxbridge, MA 01569 at 23:24

rig is a 5btv verticle into a Drake R8B

Nothing heard on the Twisted Terminated Folded dipole into the ICOM
R75.

Old March 20th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

I hear someone babbling about torture and ****...