Old March 21st 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default Coalition Maritime Forces

The interesting broadcast from the Coalition Maritime Forces heard here at 2302
on 6844 USB. Alternating in English/Somali (or Arabic).

Transmission ended at 2310.

Thanks to Harold Frodge for the tip in DXLD 6-046.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 22nd 06, 04:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

dxAce wrote:
The interesting broadcast from the Coalition Maritime Forces heard here at 2302
on 6844 USB. Alternating in English/Somali (or Arabic).

Transmission ended at 2310.

Thanks to Harold Frodge for the tip in DXLD 6-046.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

THESE coalition forces?

People in Haditha said that, after the bomb exploded, US troops went
into nearby houses and shot dead 15 members of two families, including a
girl aged three.

Khaled Ahmed Rsayef said a brother and six other family members were killed.

"American troops immediately cordoned the area and raided two nearby
houses shooting at everyone inside," he told the Associated Press. "It
was a massacre."

Lt Gen Peter Chiarelli, a senior officer in Iraq, said about 12 marines
were being investigated.

http://snipurl.com/nygs

I understand they murdered a one legged grandfather too. What heroes you
must think these *******s are. Bring back Nuremberg.

mike
Old March 22nd 06, 12:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:
The interesting broadcast from the Coalition Maritime Forces heard here at 2302
on 6844 USB. Alternating in English/Somali (or Arabic).

Transmission ended at 2310.

Thanks to Harold Frodge for the tip in DXLD 6-046.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

THESE coalition forces?

[snip]

Nope, the ones operating off the coast of Somalia. Note the use of the word
'maritime'.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 24th 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

dxAce wrote:

THESE coalition forces?

[snip]

You were right to snip that short posting. Here's the rest of it. Note
the part that says:

"But we could tell from the blood tracks across the floor what
happened," Ayed claims. "The Americans gathered my four brothers and
took them inside my father's bedroom, to a closet. They killed them
inside the closet."

http://www.time.com/time/world/print...174649,00.html

Winning hearts and minds is not what comes to mind.

mike
Old March 24th 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

dxAce wrote:

[snip]

You may want to get a feeling of Deja Vu he

Münchner Neueste Nachrichten,

Tuesday, March 21, 1933

A Concentration Camp for Political Prisoners in the Dachau Area

In a statement to the press, Himmler, Munich's Chief of Police
announced:

On Wednesday the first concentration camp will be opened near
Dachau. It has a capacity of 5000 people. Here, all communist and-so far
as is necessary- Reichsbanner and Marxist officials, who endanger the
security of the state, will be assembled. In the long run, if government
administration is not to be very burdened, it is not possible to allow
individual communist officials to remain in court custody. On the other
hand, it is also not possible to allow these officials their freedom
again. Each time we have attempted this, the result was that they again
tried to agitate and organize. We have taken these measures without
concern for each pedantic objection encountered, in the conviction that
we act to calm the concerns of the nation's people, and in accordance
with their aims.

Himmler gave assurance that in each individual case, preventive
custody will not be maintained longer than necessary. It is obvious,
however, that the astonishingly large quantity of material evidence
seized will take a long time to be examined. This police will only be
delayed, if they are continually asked when this or that person in
preventive custody will be released. The incorrectness of rumors
frequently spread regarding the treatment of prisoners is shown by the
fact that for those prisoners who requested it, for example, Dr. Gerlich
and Frhr. v. Aretin, counseling by priests is supported and approved
without hesitation.

Old March 24th 06, 06:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Troops go into houses over there Blasting away,that is their JOB,to
break things and kill.You think they are just going to stand there
asking to get blasted by an old man or a kid with a Firearm? I Dont
Think So! We had some Tunnel Rats in Vietnam.The first thing they did
when they dropped down there in those Tunnels is Open Fire!
cuhulin

Old March 24th 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com piersystem sitemap
cuhulin