Old March 26th 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Beloved Leader

Default Spring Forward; Fall Back

Europea changes to Daylight Saving Time tonight. I saw it on the French
TV news, so it must be true.

Old March 26th 06, 04:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I knew that.That married Irish woman wayyyyyyyy over yonder across the
big pond,she springs before I do.
I got an email from her yesterday.She is the boss at West Sussex County
Council in Bognor Regis.She said somebody turned the airconditioning
wayyyy up and she was frying.She hollered at those two maintance guys
(she was cussin too) to turn that heat down.
cuhulin

Old March 26th 06, 12:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
GG

Hi,

Europea changes to Daylight Saving Time tonight. I saw it on the French
TV news, so it must be true.

Yes, it's true !!! (Last WE of march, last WE of october)...

GG

Old March 26th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
FDR

Default ABOUT - Daylight {Day Light} Saving Time (DST) in the USA and Canada {Summer Time}

Thanks for the links...very nice. But what does this have to do with
religion?

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
For One and All,

Daylight {Day Light} Saving Time (DST)
Its History and Why We Use It
http://www.energy.ca.gov/daylightsaving.html
Spring Forward . . . Fall Back . . .

USA - When Does Daylight Time Begin and End ?
http://aa.usno.navy.mil/faq/docs/daylight_time.html
Question - What Are the U.S. Time Zones ?
http://aa.usno.navy.mil/faq/docs/us_tzones.html
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/
Question - What is Universal Time ?
http://aa.usno.navy.mil/faq/docs/UT.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Time
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utc
"Greenwich Mean Time" = GMT
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMT
"Coordinated Universal Time" = UTC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coordinated_Universal_Time
NOTE - The United States uses Eight Time Zones
http://www.timetemperature.com/tzus/time_zone.shtml

WEATHER - For Weather Forecast
Enter Your USA Zip Code :
http://www.timetemperature.com/cgi-b...r/weather.cgi?

NOTE - In 2005 and 2006, Daylight Saving Time (DST)
begins for most of the United States at 2 AM on
the first Sunday of April. Then the Time reverts
to Standard Time at 2 AM on the last Sunday
of October.

FYI - Beginning in 2007, Daylight Saving Time (DST)
is extended One Month and begins for most of
the United States at : 2 AM on the Second
Sunday in March to 2 AM on the First Sunday
of November.

ABOUT - Daylight {Day Light} Saving Time (DST)
http://www.timeanddate.com/time/aboutdst.html

The World Clock - Time Zones
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
Current Local Times {Cities} Around The World
NOTE - Daylight Saving Time started in Europe on March 26
Look-and-See - The World Time Zones Map
http://www.infoplease.com/spot/daylight2.html
http://aa.usno.navy.mil/faq/docs/world_tzones.html
http://www.worldtimezone.com/daylight.html

World Time Zones Map of the Earth
Showing the Day and Night Regions
at this very time to the hour.
http://www.worldtimezone.com/datetime.html

When We Change {Set} Our Clocks
http://webexhibits.org/daylightsaving/b.html
Daylight {Day Light} Saving Time (DST)

Learn the History of Daylight Saving Time (DST)
http://webexhibits.org/daylightsaving/
From Benjamin Franklin to the Present . . .

Daylight {Day Light} Saving Time (DST)
http://www.infoplease.com/spot/daylight1.html
A Trip Around the World reveals that Time
isn't a Synchronized Science !

Daylight {Day Light} Saving Time (DST)
Around the World - Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time

WHAT A-BOOT CANADA -and-
Daylight {Day Light} Saving Time (DST)
http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/daylightsavingtime/
Canada Does It - Springing Ahead and Falling Back

A-BOOT - "Summer Time" -aka- Daylight
{Day Light} Saving Time (DST) in Canada
http://www.timetemperature.com/tzca/...e_canada.shtml

NOTE - Canada Uses Six Primary Time Zones
http://www.statoids.com/tca.html
http://www.canadiangeographic.ca/Mag...O98/geomap.asp
http://www.timetemperature.com/tzca/...ime_zone.shtml

Look-and-See - Canada Time Zone Map
http://www.worldtimezone.com/time-canada12.php

Basic Time Zone Concepts - Definitions and Conventions
http://www.statoids.com/tconcept.html

as always more than you wanted to know ~ RHF
.
.
. .
.

Old March 27th 06, 11:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Oktober? I take my little doggy (she hates to ride in my raggity old
1978 Dodge van) to the vet every Oktober for her health check up thangy.
cuhulin

Old March 27th 06, 11:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Sanjaya

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this but next year (2007) the U.S. goes
on a new schedule for Daylight Savings and Standard time.

DST begins
2.a.m. March 11, 2007

Standard Time begins
2 a.m. Nov. 4, 2007

I think it's a 5 year test to see how it works, then Congress will evaluate the results.

Old March 27th 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ABOUT - Daylight {Day Light} Saving Time (DST) in the USA andC...

I am always right,Sanjaya.Even when I am wrong,, I am right.
cuhulin

WARNING! GAY PAGAN DRAFTEE IDIOT BACK IN TOWN! KB9RQZ and N9OGL to WED..?!?! K4YZ Policy 44 June 28th 05 09:11 PM
N3CVJ denies failures, while Presidential Commission admitsfailures. I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 147 June 17th 05 01:00 PM
Cobra 148 GTL frequency changes when cover is put back on Def N Roc CB 1 April 12th 05 12:41 AM
Beam question N4LQ Antenna 21 June 19th 04 06:49 PM
Smith Chart Quiz Radio913 Antenna 315 October 21st 03 05:31 AM