Old March 26th 06, 04:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default 11.865 14:24 utc

Verstaldin wrote:

11.865 14:24 good signal in spanish man and woman having a religous dscussion.
the databases I have both say R. Turkey which does not fit. Edmonds,
Washington north of seattle along coast of puget sound, using dx394

Very likely Family Radio which signed on at 1300 after BBC vacated the
frequency.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

All life all holiness come from you O Lord
http://pwp.surfglobal.net/mjmiller/index.htm

Old March 26th 06, 06:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Verstaldin wrote:

Thanks DxAce - you're right; when I listened till then end of the
transmission, they id'd in spanish as Family Radio and I recognised their
interval signal. They are not listed in my copy of Eibi frequency list.

Well, the EiBi list has not yet been updated to reflect the changes made in
the A06 season.

And please, turn your HTML off.

dxAce
Michigan