RadioBanter

-   -   new ILGradio feature (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/91647-new-ilgradio-feature.html)

mike maghakian March 30th 06 06:47 AM

new ILGradio feature

forgive me if I missed this posted before but I just noticed that ILGradio
now offers online lists where a reader is not necessary

check it out:
http://www.ilgradio.com/ilgradiohtml.htm#OFD

Rob Mills March 30th 06 02:48 PM

new ILGradio feature

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
. ..

forgive me if I missed this posted before but I just noticed that
ILGradio

now offers online lists where a reader is not necessary

I hadn't noticed it either, that's pretty neat. RM~

junius March 30th 06 08:02 PM

new ILGradio feature

Very nice. Thanks for the link, Mike.

junius

Frank Halaburak April 1st 06 02:52 AM

new ILGradio feature

"mike maghakian" a écrit dans le message de news:
forgive me if I missed this posted before but I just noticed that ILGradio
now offers online lists where a reader is not necessary

check it out:
http://www.ilgradio.com/ilgradiohtml.htm#OFD
Thanks for the link, Mike