Old March 30th 06, 06:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike maghakian

Default new ILGradio feature

forgive me if I missed this posted before but I just noticed that ILGradio
now offers online lists where a reader is not necessary

check it out:
http://www.ilgradio.com/ilgradiohtml.htm#OFD

Old March 30th 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Rob Mills

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
. ..

forgive me if I missed this posted before but I just noticed that
ILGradio

now offers online lists where a reader is not necessary

I hadn't noticed it either, that's pretty neat. RM~

Old March 30th 06, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
junius

Very nice. Thanks for the link, Mike.

junius

Old April 1st 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank Halaburak

"mike maghakian" a écrit dans le message de news:
forgive me if I missed this posted before but I just noticed that ILGradio
now offers online lists where a reader is not necessary

check it out:
http://www.ilgradio.com/ilgradiohtml.htm#OFD
Thanks for the link, Mike