Old April 2nd 06, 12:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank Dresser

Default I forBOC!

The incompetent in charge of dousing WSCR's IBOC splatter slipped up and
their fatbody sizzle was frying out the adjacents of 670 kHz from at least
3:00 AM. Probably all night.

Although I will say I found listening to the undemodulated IBOC sidebands
more scintillating than the room temperature IQ sport babble centered at
670.

Frank Dresser

Old April 2nd 06, 01:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 11:40:58 GMT, "Frank Dresser"
wrote:

The incompetent in charge of dousing WSCR's IBOC splatter slipped up and
their fatbody sizzle was frying out the adjacents of 670 kHz from at least
3:00 AM. Probably all night.

Although I will say I found listening to the undemodulated IBOC sidebands
more scintillating than the room temperature IQ sport babble centered at
670.

Frank Dresser

AM IBOC at night is a bad idea.

Old April 2nd 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike L

i cant wait till I get HD radio

please vote for me http://www.reallypopular.com/pop.php?id=55 thanks

Old April 2nd 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Verstaldin

the current administration is a bad idea LOL.

All life all holiness come from you O Lord
http://pwp.surfglobal.net/mjmiller/index.htm

Old April 3rd 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann

"Mike L" wrote in message
oups.com...
i cant wait till I get HD radio