RadioBanter

-   -   swldatabase (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/91982-swldatabase.html)

Mags April 2nd 06 08:45 PM

swldatabase

Hello everyone!

I have just put my swl frequency database online. Please have a look at
http://www.swldatabase.com

Please send any feedback through the email that is listed on the page.
Thank you very much.

Lisa Simpson April 3rd 06 11:51 PM

swldatabase

Might be session variables related to database calls then; you using asp or
sql?

"Mags" wrote in message
oups.com...
I dont think I ever used cookies on that page. A cpl banner, an xml
feed. That's about it. Where do u find the dead links?

Purpose? To offer the frequency database service.

[email protected] April 4th 06 12:01 AM

swldatabase

With server space so cheap, why all the *^**&^ adverts?

You have to do some real work to get me to donate to a website.
Radioreference.com is the only one that comes to mind.

You post here, you get feedback here.

Mags April 4th 06 08:25 AM

swldatabase

Might be. I'm using PHP/MySQL. there are a few hidden variables etc
that are sent on some pages to keep track of page numbering, etc.

Mags April 4th 06 08:28 AM

swldatabase

Have you ever concidered that "cheap" server space might not be so
cheap for everyone?
And are you suggesting that I start to send out mass emails so I can
get feedback in the mail? + I never asked of you to donate. You dont
want to, you dont have to.

Mags April 5th 06 08:57 AM

swldatabase

Yes. Assuming you HAVE a job. Which I dont. But nevermind. They were
good links and I will check them out. Thank you.
But the adverts. It's not that many. 2-3 small textlinks below my
banner and a websearch on the left side. It's not like they ruin the
page.