Old April 2nd 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mags

Default swldatabase

Hello everyone!

I have just put my swl frequency database online. Please have a look at
http://www.swldatabase.com

Please send any feedback through the email that is listed on the page.
Thank you very much.

Old April 3rd 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Lisa Simpson

Might be session variables related to database calls then; you using asp or
sql?

"Mags" wrote in message
oups.com...
I dont think I ever used cookies on that page. A cpl banner, an xml
feed. That's about it. Where do u find the dead links?

Purpose? To offer the frequency database service.

Old April 4th 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

With server space so cheap, why all the *^**&^ adverts?

You have to do some real work to get me to donate to a website.
Radioreference.com is the only one that comes to mind.

You post here, you get feedback here.

Old April 4th 06, 08:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mags

Might be. I'm using PHP/MySQL. there are a few hidden variables etc
that are sent on some pages to keep track of page numbering, etc.

Old April 4th 06, 08:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mags

Have you ever concidered that "cheap" server space might not be so
cheap for everyone?
And are you suggesting that I start to send out mass emails so I can
get feedback in the mail? + I never asked of you to donate. You dont
want to, you dont have to.

Old April 5th 06, 08:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mags

Yes. Assuming you HAVE a job. Which I dont. But nevermind. They were
good links and I will check them out. Thank you.
But the adverts. It's not that many. 2-3 small textlinks below my
banner and a websearch on the left side. It's not like they ruin the
page.

swldatabase [email protected] CB 1 April 2nd 06 10:29 PM
swldatabase [email protected] Digital 0 April 2nd 06 08:57 PM
swldatabase [email protected] Equipment 0 April 2nd 06 08:54 PM
swldatabase [email protected] General 0 April 2nd 06 08:53 PM
swldatabase Mags Scanner 0 April 2nd 06 08:45 PM