Old April 16th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Default Art Bell remarried, moving to Manila

FO&A,

"The bride is in her early 20's and Art is 60."

I take it that Art's attitude about the 'difference in age
and youthfulness' of his new wife is . . .
Hey - If She Dies She Dies )

and that's the way it is ~ RHF
Old April 16th 06, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Default The Shortwave Listener's (SWL) Blessing : May You Never Tire of Listening to the Radio and Always have Strong Signals and Noise Free Reception ~ RHF {ibid}

Cuhulin - The classic line is . . .
With My Boots-on and a-Smile-on-My-Face ! )
{ Grinning Ear-to-Ear }

An Irish Blessing - May You Be In Heaven . . .
A Half-Hour Before The Devil Know You Are Dead
http://www.brownielocks.com/irishblessings.html

The Shortwave Listener's (SWL) Blessing :
May You Never Tire of Listening to the Radio and Always have
Strong Signals and Noise Free Reception ~ RHF {ibid}

the luck-of-the-irish to you - one and all ~ RHF
A Very Happy Easter - Thank You Jesus - Amen !
Old April 17th 06, 05:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

She died in early January and Art said he'd been tele-conferencing with
this new one for a few months. So he didn't wait long to after the loss
of his "soul-mate," as he called Ramona, to find a new one.

He also said, apparently in all candor, that this new one didn't even
know he was rich. Uh huh...right.

Old April 17th 06, 06:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I chat with women pen pals all over the world.But they are all about my
age.
cuhulin

Old April 17th 06, 06:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MojaveDxer

I wish Art would tell the real story. I have a pretty good idea of
what really happend and would post it but Art has a long history of
bringing lawsuits against anybody who talks about him.

Old April 17th 06, 07:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

In article .com,
"MojaveDxer" wrote:

I wish Art would tell the real story. I have a pretty good idea of
what really happend and would post it but Art has a long history of
bringing lawsuits against anybody who talks about him.

There is a load of crap at alt.fan.art-bell so please don't start that
stuff in this news group.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 17th 06, 07:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MojaveDxer

Telamon wrote:
In article .com,
"MojaveDxer" wrote:

I wish Art would tell the real story. I have a pretty good idea of
what really happend and would post it but Art has a long history of
bringing lawsuits against anybody who talks about him.

There is a load of crap at alt.fan.art-bell so please don't start that
stuff in this news group.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

And its probally all a bunch of crap that was posted.

Old April 17th 06, 07:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Art Bell once loaned Roger Fredinburg some radio equipment so that Roger
could get back on the air. www.regularguy.com
I respect Art Bell for that.And I hope he has a very happy life in the
Phillipines.
(notice I spelled Phillipines the way it is suppose to be spelled.I dont
need a spell checker,although webtv does have a spell checker I can
glomp on to if I want to)
cuhulin

Old April 17th 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

"EGB" wrote in message Damn, Ramona's body isn't even cold
yet! Do you think Ramona could
have died from foul play?

Yea right! Have you ever been lonely after the loss of a mate? The sure fire
way to get out of a slump, is to find another one. Geez! Get a grip!

--

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

Old April 17th 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
junius

Hmm, I guess this is rec.radio.shortwave's equivalent to celebrity
gossip. Every bit as boring as the tabloids on the grocery store
checkout aisle.

MojaveDxer wrote:
Carl takes Art with him to pick his new wife and gets Art hitched
also.