Old April 17th 06, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Art Bell remarried, moving to Manila

Get some of Curley the Stooge's WAKE UP PILLS.Ramona died of natural
causes.
cuhulin

Old April 17th 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I think you mean Art's Fourth wife. She died in January.

Old April 17th 06, 10:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Carter-K8VT

wrote:
I bet ''its'' tight.
cuhulin

....or maybe you would lose that bet...
Old April 17th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Slow Code

"melon" wrote in
rio.net:

you are old and useless, no breeding age woman would have you anyway.

go clean your dentures.

wrote in message
I am sixty four years old.Females in their twenties or younger do not
interest me at all.I aint no cradle robber.I prefer mature older
wimmins more like my own age.
cuhulin

LOL,

sorry cuhulin.

Old April 18th 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank Dresser

"junius" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hmm, I guess this is rec.radio.shortwave's equivalent to celebrity
gossip. Every bit as boring as the tabloids on the grocery store
checkout aisle.

There is only ONE grocery store tabloid which is fit to be mentioned in the
same sentence as Art Bell.

And that tabloid is anything but boring.

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/

Frank Dresser

Old April 18th 06, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Art Bell is a good guy.So he remaired (that is his right) and he is
moving to the Phillipines.(because he said she said she isn't interested
in moving to America,,, and that is her right too,to stay in the
Phillipines if she so chooses) Anybody heard from Burr? he moved to the
Phillipines,didn't he?
cuhulin