Old April 26th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe Analssandrini

Default Drake R8 Vs Eton E1 - MW

I'll bet Analssandrini for a last name sucks

You don't know the half of what I've had to put up with over the years
!!!

But, as I had no choice in the situation, I've had to live with it !

Oh well ! There are, I'm sure, much worse things in life.

Best,

Joe

Old April 26th 06, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
junius

Joe Analssandrini wrote:
I'll bet Analssandrini for a last name sucks

You don't know the half of what I've had to put up with over the years
!!!

Oh? What've you had to put up with?

Old April 27th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe Analssandrini

Well, for one thing, people mispronouncing my name.

For another, people (badly) misspelling it.

For yet another, people making fun of it.

And lastly, people calling attention to it.

Best,

Joe

Old April 28th 06, 10:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Joe A. - Smile and be a little thankful that you
have a nice simple first name like "Joe" ~ RHF

Say It's "Joe" . . .

Hi "Joe" !

Hey "Joe" want a Cup of Coffee ?

He is a real good "Joe" )

Remember "Kilroy Was Here" - ww *U* ww
Why Kilroy's first name must have been "Joe"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A508277
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilroy_was_here
Old April 28th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

In article .com,
"RHF" wrote:

Joe A. - Smile and be a little thankful that you
have a nice simple first name like "Joe" ~ RHF

Say It's "Joe" . . .

Hi "Joe" !

Hey "Joe" want a Cup of Coffee ?

He is a real good "Joe" )

Remember "Kilroy Was Here" - ww *U* ww
Why Kilroy's first name must have been "Joe"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A508277
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilroy_was_here

I'll go get a cup now. The Australian fancy from Trader Joe's is pretty
good.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old April 28th 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 18:00:19 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

In article .com,
"RHF" wrote:

Joe A. - Smile and be a little thankful that you
have a nice simple first name like "Joe" ~ RHF

Say It's "Joe" . . .

Hi "Joe" !

Hey "Joe" want a Cup of Coffee ?

He is a real good "Joe" )

Remember "Kilroy Was Here" - ww *U* ww
Why Kilroy's first name must have been "Joe"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A508277
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilroy_was_here

I'll go get a cup now. The Australian fancy from Trader Joe's is pretty
good.

I'm getting into Five Country Free Trade Organic.

ABOUT - The Eton {Etón} 'Elite' E5 AM/FM Shortwave Radio - Part II - RHF Shortwave 4 February 15th 06 12:23 AM
Eton E1 Recall dxAce Shortwave 44 January 14th 06 01:49 PM
ABOUT - The RL Drake R8 - R8A - R8B Communication Receivers RHF Shortwave 3 December 15th 05 01:33 AM
What the Eton E1 Rado is NOT ! -=V=- What It "IS" and What Not to Expect RHF Shortwave 14 October 20th 05 01:16 AM
The Eton 'Elite' E1 XM Radio "Genealogy" Drake SW1 > SW2 > SW8 > GS800M > E1 XM RHF Shortwave 1 January 7th 05 03:16 AM