Old May 3rd 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen

Default The first Tuesday of next month is 6/6/6

Shortwave listeners will be able to hear once-in-a-lifetime events
unfold in the very near future. The final days, long foretold in the
bible, will begin next month on date 6/6/6. That's only a few weeks
away.

If the prognosticators are correct, Israel - which has nuclear weapons
- will launch a preemptive strike against Iran and the world will
eventually be plunged into Armageddon. On 6/6/6, the antichrist will
reveal himself, and the spiral into a world wide conflagration will
begin.

Right Dude - like God really cares about our screwball Earthly calendar
system, which isn't even used by everybody!

Numerology - ya gotta love it.

Bruce Jensen

Old May 3rd 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
ups.com...
Shortwave listeners will be able to hear once-in-a-lifetime events

unfold in the very near future. The final days, long foretold in the
bible, will begin next month on date 6/6/6. That's only a few weeks
away.

If the prognosticators are correct, Israel - which has nuclear weapons
- will launch a preemptive strike against Iran and the world will
eventually be plunged into Armageddon. On 6/6/6, the antichrist will
reveal himself, and the spiral into a world wide conflagration will
begin.

Right Dude - like God really cares about our screwball Earthly calendar
system, which isn't even used by everybody!

Numerology - ya gotta love it.

Bruce Jensen

Yes but its a great reason to stock up on guns, ammo, MREs, radios, ect.
:-)

Old May 3rd 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO

Ah, the sixth of June. It will be a bittersweet day for me I'm sure.

On the one hand it's my oldest daughter's (She was the one who was
pulled unconscience from a burning building last month.) 25th birthday,
but on the other hand I have an appointment for a root canal that same
day. See? Perhaps the festivities will get going in the early
afternoon. That way I can plan lunch and a cake with my daughter and
then get blown to kingdom come before my late afternoon dentist
appointment.

Thanks so much for the heads up there Bruce.

regards,
NEO

Old May 3rd 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen

Yes but its a great reason to stock up on guns, ammo, MREs, radios, ect.
:-)

For me, it's a staff meeting day at work - so I will stock up on
caffeine drinks ;-)

Bruce Jensen

Old May 3rd 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

bpnjensen wrote:

Yes but its a great reason to stock up on guns, ammo, MREs, radios, ect.

:-)

For me, it's a staff meeting day at work - so I will stock up on
caffeine drinks ;-)

I'll be thinking about D-Day.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

The first Tuesday of next month is 6/6/6 [email protected] Shortwave 3 May 4th 06 11:18 PM
The first Tuesday of next month is 6/6/6 [email protected] Shortwave 0 May 3rd 06 04:50 PM
VoR A04 English N8KDV Shortwave 0 April 1st 04 12:57 PM
FYI: Posting Statistics So Far This Month (Mar-04) Burr Shortwave 1 March 14th 04 08:47 PM
Florida Mil-Air Loggings, Tuesday 14 Oct 2003. AllanStern Scanner 0 October 16th 03 07:41 AM