RadioBanter

-   -   military comms (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/94098-military-comms.html)

[email protected] May 7th 06 05:39 PM

military comms

A few minutes ago I caught the end of an alpha-numeric (is that the
right term?) message from Andrews that, at the conclusion, gave out
the current frequencies for the High Freq. Global Communications
System Net Control which are as follows:
4724
6739
8992
11175
13200
15016

[email protected] May 7th 06 06:22 PM

military comms

Yeahhhhhh,,,, so what? I know a General at Army.Mil who was in our
Company in Vietnam. Yeahhhhhhh,,,, Big A.. deal,,, soooo wut!?
Michael Smith (he is originally from New Jersey [[I like you,New
Jersey]] sat in a bar in beautifull down town Saigon (1964) I was out
hookin up some Saigon girls/hos.Michael Smith sat in a bar.Dont blame it
on me.
cuhulin

le seigneur des rateaux May 7th 06 06:26 PM

military comms

On Sun, 07 May 2006 16:39:07 GMT, wrote:

A few minutes ago I caught the end of an alpha-numeric (is that the
right term?) message from Andrews that, at the conclusion, gave out
the current frequencies for the High Freq. Global Communications
System Net Control which are as follows:
4724
6739
8992
11175
13200
15016

also on 6712, french air force frequency. at this time he give a coded
message (letters)