Old May 7th 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default military comms

A few minutes ago I caught the end of an alpha-numeric (is that the
right term?) message from Andrews that, at the conclusion, gave out
the current frequencies for the High Freq. Global Communications
System Net Control which are as follows:
4724
6739
8992
11175
13200
15016

Old May 7th 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yeahhhhhh,,,, so what? I know a General at Army.Mil who was in our
Company in Vietnam. Yeahhhhhhh,,,, Big A.. deal,,, soooo wut!?
Michael Smith (he is originally from New Jersey [[I like you,New
Jersey]] sat in a bar in beautifull down town Saigon (1964) I was out
hookin up some Saigon girls/hos.Michael Smith sat in a bar.Dont blame it
on me.
cuhulin