Old May 7th 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Default Radio-Bashing-Posters : So are all of these... Birds-of-a-Feather ? -Or- One-and-the-Same ?

For One and All,

So are all of these... Radio-Bashing-Posters
{ Trash-Talking-Posters }

Starting with =

? Birds-of-a-Feather ?

-Or- ? One-and-the-Same ?

the 'tone' of many of the post seems to be the same ~ RHF
Old May 8th 06, 12:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate
advocate

On 7 May 2006 15:40:21 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

For One and All,

So are all of these... Radio-Bashing-Posters
{ Trash-Talking-Posters }

snip

This is Michael Gaukin III, a repressed and psychotic homosexual who
is mentally disturbed and hates everything about radio, especially
when it involves others laughing at his sad and pathetic existance and
especially the fact that his own father wished he would have ended up
a cum stain on the pool table of the bar where he was conceived.

Old May 8th 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio-Bashing-Posters : So are all of these...Birds-of-a-Feath...

Huh?
cuhulin

Old May 8th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate

Hey thanks, I am number one and number two ! According to Yahoo
Grundig S350 Group, I was abused, as a child !

Old May 8th 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I guess the group thought I was dysfunctional - maybe so, I do work in
the Intelligence Community...

Old May 8th 06, 07:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7 May 2006 18:11:03 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

GSW - That you may have - but it is my guess
that you got bonced for being a 51/50 ~ RHF
.
.
.
. .
.

FYI - no slash used in the code 5150. Besides, this guy's rants are
nothing compared to the real 5150's.
Old May 14th 06, 08:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Looks like two more to add . . .

- Billy Smith -

- Billy Smith -

Old May 14th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Smith

You forgot to add yourself to the list RHF. Oh, thats right, you're a
hypocrite. How convienent.

Old May 15th 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
an_old_friend

N0VFP wrote:
Translation: "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

get help

Old May 16th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
Translation: "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

get

Marky's ISP, they have a TOS user agreement agains such spamming.