Old May 8th 06, 07:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gabriel Rapture

Default AA TURBO CHARGED INC!!

Well DX'ers,

This post has the correct link address this time.
I left out the "m" in "aatc" on the first post.

Now check it out, join up and let me know what you think about it.

I've been sitting on the side watching the world go by for a long
time. That day is over for me and I hope for you as soon as you take a
look at this amazing global FREE opportunity.

LET'S GET CRACKIN!!

http://www.aatcm.com/enraptured

Secure your FREE position NOW! Immediately if not sooner. Ground floor
business just started looking for associates May 1 2006.
We have exclusive rights to this amazing product. The company will
build your downline until May 30th. I joined two days ago and have
over 2600 new associates in my back line!

THIS PRODUCT WILL ROCK THE NETWORKING INDUSTRY!

23,996 Excited Associates and Counting as of May 7th 2006!

23 Days, 00 Hours, 25 Minutes, 04 Seconds.
23,996 Excited Associates and Counting!

YOU MUST ACT ON THIS IMMEDIATELY!
There Is Absolutely NO COST To Pre-Enroll online.
First Movers Will Have HUGE ADVANTAGE

http://www.aatcm.com/enraptured

See What Some Of The Most Respected News Outlets In The Industry
Are Already Saying About This PATENT PENDING Product ...

Good Morning America
(CNN) Headline News
ABC News Daybreak

Fox 5 News
QVC
QVC 2

All you have do is have people watch the news video clips. They do all
the talking for you.

In The News...

- Now You Can Charge Your Cell phone Anywhere ... Read More
The Record - New Jersey entrepreneurs are charged up over invention
.... Read More
Argus Leader - The Turbo Charger gives you up to 2 hours of talk
time ... Read More
Dealerscope - New Products ... Read More
Information Week - All charged up ... Read More
Life & Style - HOT ACCESSORY Charge on the Go ... Read More
San Jose Mercury News - Turbo Charge your cell phone ... Read More
" Charge anywhere, anytime - worldwide "

Guaranteed not to overcharge or damage your cell phone!

Millions of cell phones worldwide.
They all need this exclusive,amazing,product.
You can join FREE until May 30th
and market it to them.

http://www.aatcm.com/enraptured

Millions of cell phones worldwide.
They all need this exclusive,amazing,product.
You can join FREE until May 30th
and market it to them.

http://www.aatcm.com/enraptured

Charged with impersonating Boston officer; Pntx Scanner 0 September 4th 05 03:05 AM
GALAXY SARURN TURBO Liberty Valance CB 0 April 8th 05 05:42 PM
GALAXY SATURN TURBO OWNER'S MANUAL MR. DEBONAIR CB 0 June 21st 04 04:01 AM
FS: Uniden BC120 XLT 100-Channel Programmable Twin Turbo Hand-Held Auto Scanner Mitch Katz Swap 0 March 5th 04 04:05 PM
WZ3AR charged, released without bail Dick, AA5VU Antenna 9 October 24th 03 01:43 PM